For the Crafter: Pin Beaded Ornament.
A dazzling addition to your tree, mantel or centerpiece!
What you’ll need:
- Styrofoam balls (various sizes)
- Dressmaker pins (These have a larger head so the beads won’t slide off.)
- Assortment of beads, various colors
- Insert pin into bead and press into Styrofoam ball.
- Repeat process until ball is covered.
- Your pattern may be random or follow a design—the choice is yours!
- Insert a wire ornament hanger directly into the finished ball and it’s ready to hang!