For the Crafter: Paper Chain Garland.
So much fun to make you’ll feel like you’re in second grade again!
What you’ll need:
- Construction paper (heavyweight, multiple colors)
- Hot glue gun
- Cut strips 1 1/2” inch x 9 inches. (Number of strips depends on how long you want your garland to be.)
- Roll the first strip into a circle, overlapping the end by at least 1 inch.
- Secure with hot glue gun.
- Alternating colors, loop each successive strip into the previous ring before securing with glue.
- Once you reach your desired length, tie each end with string or ribbon for hanging.
This entry was posted onThursday, December 1st, 2011 at 8:00 am and is filed under Holidays. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.