For the Crafter: Fuzzy Yarn Ball Ornaments.
Easy to make and too cute for words!
What you’ll need:
- Styrofoam balls
- Yarn in assorted colors
- Variety of trims
- Ornament harps (the piece that goes into the neck of an ornament)
- Elmer’s Glue or hot glue gun
- Starting at one end of the ball, coat a small area with glue. Begin wrapping yarn in tight rows until glued area is covered. Rows should be close enough together so that the white of the styrofoam does not show through.
- Repeat process until entire ball is covered with yarn.
- Add trims in opposite direction to the yarn-wrapping.
- Insert ornament harp into top of ornament. Add colorful string or cord and it’s ready to hang!