For the Crafter: Cereal Garland.
A fun (and tasty!) Christmas decorating project for the kids!
What you’ll need:
- Fruit Loops Cereal (one box)
- Yarn (any color)
- Pour the cereal into kid-sized bowls or onto a tray with edges.
- Tape one end of the yarn. This guards against fraying and makes it easier to “thread” the cereal.
- Tie a knot at the other end of the yarn, using one of the fruit loops as the anchor in the knot. That way, the cereal doesn’t’ slide off the yarn onto the floor.
- Slide cereal onto the yarn in any order or color combination you wish.
- When you have the length you want, knot the “threading” end with another piece of cereal and you’re done!
Clean-up is easy. Just grab the milk, pour over a bowl of leftovers and enjoy!
This entry was posted onTuesday, December 20th, 2011 at 5:00 am and is filed under Holidays. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.