For the Baker: Dipped Pretzels.
Salty, crunchy and sweet in one bite — yum!
What you’ll need:
- Package of large pretzel rods
- White or dark chocolate (to melt)
- Candy canes (crushed with rolling pins or drink glass)
- Colored sugar or sprinkles
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip pretzels into chocolate (depth is up to you).
- Let chocolate set for a few moments and then roll in crushed candy cane, colored sugar or sprinkles.
- Stand in a wire rack until they are completely set.